Sunday, May 05, 2013
We're kinda halfway through the school term already, and amazingly, I feel fine (: tired, yes, but still fine in the sense that i'm not jaded and i don't wake up with this "i hate the world" kinda mood anymore. (: awww haha I do feel quite proud of myself really (: i only have 5 weeks more to endure before the holidays start again wooooo! (: i can do this! (:
the tiredness is something else altogether though!! it makes me freaking unproductive and sluggish, yes my sluggishness has reached an all time high D: I come home from school at like... 8:30 almost every day, by the time I eat dinner and bathe, it's almost 10, and I don't feel like doing anything anymore, so I just go to bed and fall asleep like almost immediately. And this is really terrible cos I end up being super unprepared for clinics cos I don't have the energy to read up on the next day's procedures sobs. ): school is insane and terribly busy, and i don't even have time to poop, i swear. my tummy is constantly bloated (with a few day's worth of poop, i bet) and my skin is terrible, cos of dust from trimming casts, and probably loads of bacteria in all the aerosols we generate, plus toxins from accumulated poop in my system. sorry for being gross, but this inability to poop is really bothering me. ))):
and this term onwards, we have like a few days where there is a whole day's worth of clinics :O like 8 am to 5 pm with a lunch break in between ): and there's very little time for eating, mind you, because there's always last min stuff to prep, stuff to read up on, and trays to set up omg. i'm so tired! ))):
but i'm glad i'm managing my mood and emotions better now ((; haha it's a noticeable change apparently! (: one of my friends commented that i'm looking less grumpy this term!! awww! ((: this surprises me actually, cos this term has been the worse i've experienced so far, and it's only gonna get worse i bet, cos of the workload. ): oh wells, easter retreat did work wonders on my soul i guess! (:
i'm taking 3 competencies next week! so it's either gonna be a really great week or a really bad one, depending on whether i can pass all of them lol (:
and yupp that's my middle-of-term update hahaha xD will update again soon! (: